ANTI-CORROSION CLEAR-COAT FOR BARE METAL
To protect & extend shine of leading edges, winglets, stabilizers, inlets & other bare metal surfaces
EASY APPLICATION IN 7 STEPS
1. Clean work area, gather materials & prep surface.
2. Pour approximately 1” of Skyde Clear into reservoir. Avoids waste or spillage.
3. Submerge applicator in reservoir for 5 seconds to absorb product.
4. Remove applicator allowing excess product to drip off into reservoir.
5. Position applicator at starting point of target area. Ensure full surface contact.
6. In one continuous motion, move applicator to end point of application line.
7. Reload applicator & repeat motion, slightly overlapping application lines.
DO NOT overlap after 3 minutes. Previous application line will be tacky.
STARTING POINT/APPLICATION LINE BY COVERAGE AREA
Leading Edges: Start inboard, move applicator vertically from top to bottom seam. Repeat motion, moving outboard until coverage area is complete.
Horizontal Stabilizers: Start on topside, move applicator inboard to outboard in horizontal application lines. Repeat motion, moving towards bottom-side until coverage area is complete.
Vertical Stabilizers & Winglets: Start at top exterior side, move applicator vertically from top to bottom. Repeat motion, moving inwards until coverage area is complete.
Inlets: For top half of inlet, start at 9 o’clock position, working clockwise towards 3 o’clock position, move applicator from outside to inside of inlet. For bottom half of inlet, repeat motion from 3 o’clock to 9 o’clock until coverage area is complete.
QUESTIONS? NUVITE technicians have the answers 800.394.8351
When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements.