HEAVY CORROSION & SURFACE REPAIR
Metal polish for heavy corrosion and surface repair used in a multi-step procedure. Perfect for polishing away heavy corrosion and extreme pitting on clad, cast or forged aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, etc.
1/4 Pound, 1/2 Pound, 1 Pound, 10 Pound, 50 Pound
- Apply sparingly with tufted wool compounding pad on a circular buffer.
- Polish until oxidation and residue disappear. NOTE: Extreme corrosion may require pre-sanding with SIA ABRASIVE PADS.
- Repeat until desired surface is achieved.
- Follow with NUSHINE® IIC.
- Final finish with NUSHINE® IIS.
Not recommended for clear coated finishes.
Pitting. Rust. Scratches. Oh no!
Which is the right grade of NuShine® II metal polish for me? Fortunately, NuShine® II’s graded system of metal polishing compounds tackles a variety of surface conditions, from heavily corroded to lightly oxidized, and on to that final, mirror-finish shine. READ MORE
Keep in mind: When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements. *Product dilutions are determined by extent, condition & soil type.