HEAVY CORROSION & SURFACE REPAIR
Utilized in a multi-step procedure on clad, cast or forged aluminum, nickel, stainless steel, etc.
AVAILABILITY: 1/4 lb., 1/2 lb., 1 lb., 10 lb., 50 lb sizes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply sparingly with tufted wool compounding pad on a circular buffer (1600-2000 rpm).
- Polish until oxidation & residue disappear, about 60 seconds.
- Repeat until desired surface is achieved.
- Follow with NUSHINE IIC with circular buffer and tufted wool pad.
- Final finish with NUSHINE IIS.
Not recommended for clear coated finishes.
*Product dilutions are determined by extent, condition & soil type
When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements.