CLEANER & DEBUGGER FOR POLISHED METAL
For cleaning stubborn bug residue, perfect for touch-ups in between polishing
1. Pour a small amount of NuImage onto a flannel polishing cloth.
2. Apply to surface, wiping on gently to avoid scratching from surface soils & dust.
3. Gently spread material over target polish area.
4. Rub until NuImage is removed.
5. Slight haze will remain, allow to dry.
6. After haze has dried completely, polish away to bright shine with clean cotton flannel polishing cloth.
STUBBORN BUG REMOVAL
1. Wet bug spot with NuImage.
2. Spread material on area around bug while NuImage soaks bug material.
3. After a few seconds, rub away bug residue.
4. Keep any remaining bug residue wet & soaking.
5. Remove with gentle rubbing.
6. Repeat until bug spot disappears.
QUESTIONS? NUVITE technicians have the answers 800.394.8351
Keep in mind: When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements. *Product dilutions are determined by extent, condition & soil type.