FINE LEATHER FINISHER & CONDITIONER
Replaces critical lost oils and helps leather resist cracking from over drying
Pint, Quart, Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon
1. Pour a small amount of Leather Guard onto smooth cotton rag.
2. Apply uniformly over surface.
3. Spread and work into surface.
4. Use clean dry cotton towel to polish to soft luster.
5. Damaged leather surfaces may benefit from additional application.
Keep in mind: When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements. *Product dilutions are determined by extent, condition & soil type.