CARPET & UPHOLSTERY SOIL EXTRACTION MACHINE FLUID
- Penetrates ground-in dirt and organics
- Low foaming action leaves no soapy or sticky residue
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, safe & pleasant for users and environment
quart, gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon sizes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Carpet Extraction Machine Application:
- Follow instructions on machine.
- Depending on soiling of carpet or upholstery, use 1-2 ounces of EXTRACTOR per gallon of water.
- Test on lightweight upholstery fabrics in on a small area first.
- Lukewarm water may be used. Do not allow carpet backing to be soaked.
- Use NUVITE PCS concentrate as directed.
- Dilute EXTRACTOR with 1:4 – 1:8 per gallon of water.
Keep in mind: When using any NUVITE product, please refer to appropriate procedures and recommendations for use and equipment, or contact a NUVITE technician for more information, unique applications and special requirements. Product dilutions are determined by extent, condition & soil type.